Many Asian women, want to have a whiter skin. Thus, we have so many products nowadays which offer whitening results in a short period of time. There are also many derm clinics who offer various ways of skin whitening. But they can be really costly, especially if you want a faster result. If you have the budget, then fine, but if you are short of money, well, it's time to think of other ways to achieve whiter complexion. Let me discuss a few of these.
There are cheap ingredients you can readily find in your kitchen or in the groceries or malls for a fraction of a price you normally have to pay for commercialized skin whitening products.
1. Lemons. The citric nature of lemons is good for skin lightening. However it can be drying to the skin as well. Depending on your skin sensitivity, you need to do a skin test first. Normally, it is not advisable to put it more than 30 minutes because it might burn your skin. Others however have higher tolerance and put lemon juice on their skin overnight. You simply get a lemon, cut in half and squeeze out the juice. Then apply the juice on your skin for 30 minutes (or less or more, depending on your tolerance). Then rinse, tone and apply a good moisturizer.
2. Papaya. The papain enzymes in papaya is what helps you achieve whiter complexion. Just get a ripe papaya , cut it in half, and take a spoonful or more of papaya and rub it on your skin. Leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse, tone and moisturize.
3. Tomato. Another good product to lighten your complexion. Get a ripe tomato, cut it in half. Take out the juice or just apply it immediately on your skin in circular motion. Leave it on your face for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse , tone and moisturize.
4. Honey. A perfect beauty companion. It kills bacteria, moisturizes and lightens the skin. Make sure you get a natural honey or else you could simply be putting sugar on your skin. Leave the honey on your skin for 30 minutes to an hour. Feel refreshed afterwards.
5. Potato. Oh yes, potatoes are good bleaching agent. Just cut the potato in thin slices then apply it on your face in circular motion. You can also blend the potato if you want or use a food processor to create a mask.Apply it on your skin for 15 minutes.
Remember to do a skin test first before putting anything on your skin. Also take vitamin E and C to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Natural Skin Whitening Tips
4/ 5Oleh Admin